Monday, November 2, 2009

Gratitude...My Pathway to Happiness and Finding Me ...again

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/window/media/page/0,,2756924-5609757,00.html

Please note the slide show on the left: Halloween 2009 Isabella & Noah, My Grandchildren
Oh how they make me laugh!!!


While riding today trying to assess my hips, legs and my butt after a painful weekend, I was listening to Wayman Tisdale's "21 Days" on my I Phone. I love this CD and have found different songs at different times have provided not only inspiration but also focus. Today I was listening to "Jesus is the Answer." It is sung by children and it's truly inspiring.  My disc burner appears to be broken, but I found a way to link a sample of the song.
Here's the lyrics for this version:

Mary had a little lamb and Jesus was His name......

Jesus is the answer for the world today

Above him there's no other, Jesus is the way
Jesus is the answer for the world today
Above him there's no other, Jesus is the way

Then individual children say: I Thank You Jesus:

For putting clothes on my back!
For my family!
For my life!
For my food!
For waking us up this morning!
For our schools!
For my sister!
For my brother!
For my Mom!
Jesus Bless this generation!

Each time I listen to this song I'm inspired! Life really is that simple.
Happiness is living a life filled with gratitude.... for what is real in my life. I'll add my list to the above:
I Thank You Jesus:

For my children
For my grandchildren
For my husband
For my friends
For my profession/my calling
For my parents
For my aches and pains
For Freedom
For my Faith
For the United States of America
For the Military and their Families

There's soooo much more...another post to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment